BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

seriously its killing me!!ALLAH..please show me the right path......

1st thing 1st....pagi ni mama and ayah dah g kl..aku pon woke up dgn pnuh enthusiasm nk amik aqil..well.i took breakfast..and i gazEd at my phone...
1 message from aafth:na dapat bpg GAYA..
AND i replied..whats that??
dia ckp..maktab..alhmdullilh both of us get it..but sadly not at da same campus..so i asked him...
ena:where did u gt?
he answered me-PENANG
Gaya's campus lI SAid oh gosh..let me check..where da hell ocated...
suddenly.....WAAA
MAMA..ayah..i felt like want to cry..and guess what!!
it was in SABAH!
shall i repeat it again..
my god..
HOLY ^^%($*..waaa..what am i supposed to do??
should i cry??
and yeah..i did.......
i did my best!!owh god..why me?why???
weck..waaaa..again..cry..cry...
the agony was there..its killing me..
i calld my parent and they persuade me to go there...and i dont want to!!!plish mama..i'l do da chores!
1.washing dishes?
2.no more pocket money?
3.no mre sleepover at home during monday??
4.its killing me,..and again..i cry.........

should i go to sabah??
dats mean>say no to mtv,broadband,wi-fi,ipod,mama,ayah,family,siblings,nando's,coffee bean?esprit,nike,guess,waaaa and da most important part is HIM!!!HIM!!

1.HIM
2.HIM
3.HIM...

OK DATS ENOUGH..


4.him....(slow tone)

enough!!shut up!!

i wanna be a teacher.a teacher who can contribute to the worldwide nation but why gayA>>

sigh...please god..let miracle happens....i love my life right now...and it would ended sucks like this!!would it??
god knows....
no more lOl..say hi to col(cry out loud!)

0 comments: